Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tel Aviv continued

Don't know what happened. Computer glitch. Today we went to the Diaspora Museum, about Judaism. It was okay. Then we had a quick trip to Jaffa. Back to Tel Aviv to see the place where the country of Israel was founded. This was interesting. We also went to Tel Aviv University to lave a class with a professor who spends half his time teaching in Tel Aviv and half in Utah at the U of U. We discussed the political situation. He said that 63% of Israeli's want a two state solution, that it was the Palestinians that wanted all the Jews out. Our Professor that is with us, mildly disagreed with the statement about the Palestinians.
We then drove up to Haifa. Along the way we drove past the ruins of the city of Caesarea. I have film of the ruins that I took as we drove by. I also made a small video of the aquaduct, which we had 5 minutes to get out and see.
Last night I had problems getting on the internet. Today, problems with my pictures and video. I'll post that when I work it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment