Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Hosts

     Let me introduce you to my hosts.


Lionel and Isabelle Williams

   My niece's in laws are truly the sweetest, most gentle people I have ever met.  There home is peaceful.  I feel privileged  to know them.  Lionel has a dry sense of humor and he and Laree keep each other in stitches.  Isabelle is kindness personified.





Rob and Laree Williams

          My eldest niece is married to Rob.  Like his parents, Rob is gentle, but slightly more outgoing than they are.  Laree, nicknamed Speedy as a child, is very different in personality than Rob.  They complement each other very well. 




      Life at Casa Williams is quiet and peaceful. The family sits together for meals, and they have real conversations.  The hymn Love at Home comes to mind when describing the Williams family.

There is beauty all around,
When there's love at home.
There is joy in every sound.
When there's love at home.
Peace and plenty here abide.
Smiling sweet on every side.
Time doth softly, sweetly glide,
When there's love at home.


The "Furry" Williams Members

Bear - Chihuahua who thinks he is a vacuum cleaner.  Will eat almost anything!

Elmo -my new best friend.  He comes when I call his name.

Tinkerbell - not social, and I am lucky I got this picture. She was hiding.

Tammy - calmer and larger of the sister dogs.

Buffy - smaller and noisier of the sister dogs. Bear's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment